My World

Story updates, writing frustrations, and sim related things in general.




OMG...

October 12, 2010

You'll never believe this...but I FINALLY finished BL&D! Are you amazed? I know I am. Part of what took me so long to finally be done with it is that my attitude about the entire story has changed since I first started telling it. And I actually did have this finished over on Insim. I should have just directed everyone over there to read it - it's been posted for over a year. But I honestly didn't think about it - so apologies are due. Anyhow, it's done. I can finally officially put it behind me and move on to...who knows, but at least this project is forever finished. YAY!

1 comment:

scarlet_white said...

Hi, this is Pablo from simtales, my email is emitflesti@hotmail.com, I miss the gang terribly and wish to at least contact you, hope my message reaches you and you can drop me an email

 
Blogger Template "Pog Mo Thoin! (BW)" provided by Leah's BlogTemplates