My World

Story updates, writing frustrations, and sim related things in general.




Frustrations...

December 10, 2008

To those of you patiently waiting updates on my stories, I would like to apologize for the lengthy delay. I'm having several problems at the moment. Real life keeps kicking my ass, blogger randomly freezes my computer and I don't know why, and even with my graphics cranked up to the max, my sims keep turning out blurry. I'm not even sure what to do.

And freaking blogger - sometimes just clicking someone else's blog will instantly freeze my whole computer. Rebooting does nothing, and the only way I can get things moving again is to manually restart the whole thing. But what's so weird is that it's totally random. I can go weeks with no problems, then suddenly it will start freezing everytime I try to sign in or read someone else's story. And it can do that for weeks or more, too. URG!!! So many frustrations.

I'm deeply sorry in the lack of progress.

5 comments:

Colliegirl said...

Hey, Astral!

It was good to hear from you! I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with your PC. Mine drives me crazy like that too, plus the fact that I have no time to really try to figure out what the problem is. Kids and work! It never ends!!!

Hang in there. I shall devotedly and patiently wait for your update!

Oh! And Happy Holidays to you! :D

KDSGS said...

Hi Ariana, I hear you about the computer, mine was having fits and starts too, thankfully we now have a new one on order (Xmas gift to each other, LOL!)

Take your time, and look forward to more updates whenever you can, Happy Holidays to you as well!!

~~Karen

Astral Faery said...

Thanks a bunch, ladies! I appreciate your support!!

Em said...

Hey Ari, I just stopped by to update my link to your blog. I had some problems with the graphics in my game too. My sims actually looked better when I switched it from medium to low, but the background looked worse. It's weird. I was just wondering if it's the same with your game.

-Em

Astral Faery said...

I'll give it a try, Em. Maybe I could use that for closeups. The backgrounds still look crisp and clear, but when I zoom in for closeups, I can't stand taking a picture of a fuzzy face.

What's really getting me, is that it starts out looking good, but by the time I get the shot set up, it just 'fuzzes out'. Then it stays that way until I exit and re-enter the lot.

 
Blogger Template "Pog Mo Thoin! (BW)" provided by Leah's BlogTemplates