My World

Story updates, writing frustrations, and sim related things in general.




Update BLD and a new story!

January 31, 2009

Every Family Has Its Secrets - Chapter 1 - Fall's Lonliness

Victoria's life changed dramatically after the birth of her little brother Bradley.  And none of those changes are for the better.  Join Victoria as she struggles through childhood feeling alienated in her own family.

This blog needs some cosmetic work, and the spacing is messed up, but that will be done later.  It is still readable, and I hope you enjoy it.


Chapter 25

Shirra doubts Tim's sincerity while Tim requests an audience with the king.



4 comments:

Damon said...

Blogger is being mean and won't let me comment on your new story! :(

It was great though! :D

I'll try to comment a little later and see if blogger will let me!

Astral Faery said...

Thanks, Damon. Blogger is being rather a pain in the butt lately, I agree. You're not the only one having trouble with it!

S@n said...

Great updates Ariana!!!

the new story is really good, you got me interested on the SID...
I'm really looking forward to more of this new story and of course more of BLD :D

Astral Faery said...

Thank you, Sandy! I've been wanting to tell this one since before I even started BLD, so I'm excited to finally be working on it!

 
Blogger Template "Pog Mo Thoin! (BW)" provided by Leah's BlogTemplates